Saturday, January 2, 2010

christmas 2009

this year, we celebrated christmas early - 23 december. so it's "christmas morning" for us in 4723-C ^^v

i saw this on christmas morning! yikes!!!!


my christmas present!!!!


chai chai boy :-) i din kidnap him ok!


my new pet ^_^


as usual, it's makan makan for us... i made potatoes...


with butter


herbs & spices


ta da!!


sadly, Popo came to take chai chai away :(


mirepoix


the mini turkey


shepard's pie


mini turkey in the oven


glazed mini turkey


roasted mini turkey :-)


cut up mini turkey


mini turkey, potato salad, mirepoix & roast pork.


mixed vege & pasta soup


shepard's pie


salad


flatware


mummy made the stuffing


my ah ma & my mama


the "bar"


by the looks of it, aunty suet fun's next book will be based on mama :-) heheh

aunty suet fun drove all the way from KL so eat my yummy christams dinner :-) i'll be staying with her next year when i start my classes for Masters...

No comments: