Friday, May 1, 2009

Royal Jargon

ever pondered what's a 38? or a mini d? or a Big D? Ponder no more for i have come up with this perfect post to stop you from scratching your brain! introducing the all new list of royal jargon which would definately help out while reading my blog (^_^)v hehehe, advertising copywriting class :-)

38 - Shen Ai

Ah Ma - Paternal grandmother

Big D - My father

Buddy - My (toy) kangaroo

Chai Chai - my (neighour's) doggy

ChiakZilla - My (non-existant) child

FAS - Faculty of Arts & Social Science

Fifi - the house plant (potted plants in the house)

Jian Zhen - the bro

Legend - Legend International College of Hospitality & Tourism / Legend Hotel

Mama - Maternal grandmother

Mini d - Shen Ai

MumZilla - My mother

Piggy - Shen Ai

RDM - Rich Dying OLD Man @ my future husband

RMH - Renaissance Melaka Hotel

Sampat - Shen Ai

Shen Ai - My sister

The Bro - My brother

Twerp - A personification of mummy's rudeness

UTAR - Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman



*Princess reserves the right to change this list without prior notice...