Friday, May 1, 2009

Who am I?

I'm Shen-ynn, Ng Shen-ynn.
Date of Birth - 31 March 1986 (remember the presents!)
Living in Malacca.
Occupation - Full time Princess, Part time Dog Scarer.
I went to Keh Seng Primary School --> St. David's High School --> UTAR.
I'm the eldest among a bro & a sis & also many many cousins who are all boys (^_^)v
I can drive but prefer to be driven.
I have eczema & contact dermatitis which gives me the privilege of not having to do certain chores :-)
I enjoy cooking as well as eating :-) heheh... if you like my cooking, pls don't hesitate to ask me for recipes :-)


Why Blog?

To kill time, to document my life's every detail, to put my name on the www, make my own biography & to irritate ppl :-)


Wishlist

Rich Dying Old Man to be my husband
Nissan Murano (Complete with driver)
Loius Vuitton Galliera GM Monogram Canvas
HP Tablet PC TouchSmart tx2z


* Princess will update this info from time to time (^_^)