Thursday, November 25, 2010

carls junior, day trip to kl

I went on a sponsored trip to KL that day. Sponsored in the sense of free transportation :-) anyways, it's been a long long loooooooooooooong time since i last blogged...

if i go kl, who else will i look for...


my 38 mini d sista! lol.... we went to Carl's Jr & of all numbers, we got the lucky 38 :)


mini d had a mushroom burger, i had a superstar


looks like ok but... super filling lo :(


chili cheese fries, a rip off.


my superstar, burger was good, but fries ah....


anyways, i bought a new pair of shoes!


by valentino rudy, so totally love it!


ss session while waiting for the stupid ever so punctual ktm


take 2

take 3


mini d solo

take 5


take 6!


stupid ktm still haven't arrived

ok, final shot :)

mini d in legend hotel lift :)

me & my mini d ^_^v

still super full from carl's junior... dun wanna eat there anymore.

on another note, i got invited to a food tasting session! sadly, it was in KL & i wasn't able to go :( I have always wanted to go for food tastings... when i got the email from my chef, i was super trilled, super honoured that he would include me in the food tasting session. wasted la... WASTED!!!!

No comments: