Tuesday, November 3, 2009

samsung star wifi

well, i had earlier announced my intentions to buy a new phone... however, the Babi D did not allow me to do so!!! he did not wanna bring me to the phone shop which i had no idea was located at where so i had no choice but to depend on him bringing me there cos that's the place that sells the cheapest in town so far. until... tang tang tang!!! ah ma to the rescue!!!! she wanted to buy a phone battery for her nokia & must be ori! so babi d was gonna bring her to the shop & i tagged along ^_^ heheheh!!!! so babi d can now become Big D again :-) lucky him...

i brought my Samsung J700 & big D's old nokia to trade in...


ta-ta old phone...


slide slide kind...


when we reached the shop, there were so many other phones to choose from!!! OMG!!! how how how?!?!? but at last, ended up buying what i intended in the 1st place, samsung star wifi :-) black de, cos mini d bought white already... anyways, din trade in my phone, instead traded with mummy...


my new phone ^_^vvv


touch screean de :-)


got stylus & qwerty too :-)


they gave me an LV pouch to go with my ORIGINAL Petaling Street LV bag :-)


& this is mummy with her new phone ^_^


mwahahahahaha!!!! it's so cool ok, i can update fb status, email & loads of other stuff with my wifi phone :-) i recommend everybody get one!!!

No comments: