Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Speghetti Grill, Mid Valley Gardens ~ KL trip

Last wednesday (4/11) i went to KL to look for the mini d @ 38 :-) i wore my rubber shoes & as usual went by bus...

me shoes :-)


38's stuff she wanted me to bring...


ta da!!! reach her hostel at legend hotel d :-)


in the lift, hungry hungry...


kena wait for the stupid KTM lagi :(


guess where we're going ^_^v


siao po


spaghetti grill @ mid valley gardens!!!


mid valley is my favourite place in KL, next is 1U located at Bandar Utama... we had lunch at spaghetti grill, it opened not long ago... it's under chili's, the italian version with bottomless drinks :-)

expansive???


not really, cos they're having promo :-)


ahhh my bottomless ice lemon tea (staple drink)


38 took this pic...


& this as well...


food's here!!!! seafood pasta with garlic bread...


half of it, cos i forgot to take pic before 38 scooped out my share...


pepperoni pizza


beef, yummy


free flow chili flakes :)


put lots of it :) there were prawns, squid, lala & fish


free refills!!!!


38 38... the bill came up to RM22 ;)


we went shopping for the usuals & then headed back by ktm before jam


me :)


inside my cooler bad are my durian pancakes :)


egg tarts too ;)


kitty


this is 38's stuff...


as usual wait like shit...


anyway, we went back to the mall & i bought a pait of shorts :) 38 bought one too & actually convinced me to buy mine... macamlah dia belanja... so i brought home some loot, egg tarts, durian pancakes & danish loaf... also my precious mini single serve multi cooker which was on loan to 38, now she just uses a rice pot.
the durian pancakes cold pouch leaked!!!! even worse was it wet my pants & it looked like i pee-ed from behind :( cold water soaking my ass all the way home =.=

No comments: