Friday, February 26, 2010

claypot chicken rice 2.0 & yee sang 3.0

to make up for the yucky stuff at kampar, i had to make my own claypot chicken rice =.= my ah ma joined us for lunch, it was such a coincidence as i was making some stuff usually old ppl only know how to make & ta-da! like psychic, she showed up :-) but i can't u wat it is or how it's made, cos it's top secret! must guard the family secret!!!! mwahahahahah!!! aren't u dying to know??? hehehehe, wouldn't u like to know ^_^ khehehehehehe, ok, back to my chicken rice...

season the chicken


lap cheong



salted fish


mushrooms


i made bitter gourd soup with Big D's overly ripe gourd


my mini claypots :-)


crack an egg


Ooooo, delicious!


the condiments


then i went to jusco after lunch, can't believe it myself that i spent 4 hours there... hahahah... partly i was choosing my new water bottle & i was super undecided & it probably ate up half my time there :-) ehhe

i bought yee sang!!!! it was on offer, only 14.88 - 50% LAGI ;)


quite ok for the price i paid



double of these dried stuff too...



my new water bottle :-0 it's PINK ^_^vvv


yee sang ~ serves 10 - 13 pax, we had it for dinner - 4 of us...

mummy was wondering if we could buy this super discounted yee sang & keep it till next year ^_^ i wish i could buy up all & eat it everyday! haha

No comments: