Sunday, October 3, 2010

KL again - Day 1

mini d had a tonne of stuff to bring back to KL & she asked me come with empty suit cases =_= ok lor... so i arrived at bkt jalil from malacca & was a bit hungry liao... i smsed mini d & this was her reply!

=_=


so this was my breakfast - blue cheese... tasted quite yummy :)


mini d got us matching handphone "tiao tiao". open up it is an eraser.


mini d & me :)


me :)


my lunch at the Gardens' Sam Sam Korean food. there was a 20% discount & this must be the cheapest bi bim bap i've ever eaten.


mini d had grilled salmon bento


mini d


me ^_^v


mini d again


this is mini d stealing my ice cream! i asked her to HOLD IT for me & she ATE it!


me & my ice cream ^_^


then we went to try on bajus


mini siao cha bor


siao po


sampat lang say here tummy like a bloop


so must carry big bag to cover, lol


38 d


hahahahah!!!!!! the kitchenware at robbinsons is really nice to play with ^_^


nyakakakakka!!!! since we so wu liao d, we decided to go to KLCC


i hate this bus 85! when i was staying in PJ gotta wait so long for this babi bus to arrive, but today, it came 2twice in half an hour!


so this is us in KLCC, with shen ai's roti boy... we bought a tonne of isetan's 50% sushi & headed home for dinner, bathe & grey's anatomy :)


this is me so tired by the end of the day @ masjid jamek waiting for LRT


this is 38 lang in LRT


38 lang & the 38 face, lol


our sushi fest!


keheeheheh!!! mini d having her sparkling grape beer


we makan till super full, but super nice lo ^_^v

then we watched grey's anantomy, shen ai washed the clothes & we went to bed ^_^v

No comments: