Monday, October 18, 2010

the working me

no pics to post cos i don't really like my uniform but am grateful that i actually have a uniform so that i don't need to think of wat to wear everyday =_=

i now work in San Francisco SteakHouse, under the Tai Thong Group (TTRB). Preopening kinda sucks cos it's really messy & stuff like that, but now, i kinda enjoy working there :) I'm a management trainee there so i kinda have a bit of "official power" now, unlike last time, i had "de facto power", which was kinda cool too. i have name cards too! it's on the way though, can't wait to get them & post it up here... i haven't had an off day since i started work on 4th oct.. wed would be my 1st off day for this week.

i bought a car! pics coming soon... i feel like getting my HP tx2 which i saw in harvey norman, cost bout rm2999... & i wan a blackberry too!!!!

No comments: