Saturday, June 5, 2010

genting trip

yup, i made a day trip to gentings, all by myself, to gamble all my money & i made BIG BUCKS there!!! hahahah... if only that were true... i went for an interview there... they said to come at 12pm so i made my way there at 7am from Malacca & reached there by 11.30. sitting on the Genting bus was like a roller coster experience for me. clouds everywhere were blocking my view so no pics there. amazingly, genting wasn't cold anymore...

so anyway, after i fill in the application form (still dunno why they wan me to fill in their form since i applied online, filled up their online form & then only they shortlisted me so shouldn't they already have all my info?) i was asked to come back at 2pm!!! walao.........

i had lunch at McD, how much will it cost in the lowlands?


i used the free wifi there ;-)


and i went for tour :-)


at the visitor's galleria


i even signed their guestbook :-)


i saw mini genting


awana was where we stayed when we had family trip long time ago & uncle ah kow was GM there..


the top of the hill.... i think my camera is starting to suck


i guess i must be somewhere about here...


me & all the awards :-)


again


me & the globe :-) my new FB profile pic


i was sitting opposite this when i took my pic


ew... they have bugs in genting... i saw a live one in the toilet ok :-(


a whole lot of them


so scaryfying


if i see these crawling around i would freak out man...


at least they are not spiders =_=


ew...


cable car


genting skyway


anywayyyyyyy, at 2pm, i met leonie who just came back from lunch break... she was also like "wat??? not yet interview??" sigh.... then, they brought us to the interview place & since i was the last fella to fill up the form, even though i came early, got ppl more kiasu than me, i was the last to get interviewed... they let us sit on a couch to wait & i really felt like dozing off man... then i only got to be interviewed at like, pass 4pm ok :-(

so by the time i finished, i went to the bus station at 5.10pm, next bus was at 5.50pm. lucky these buses no need advance booking :-) thanks to nicole for the info, if not the only bus i know of is the go genting bus which put out a "no service" sign that day =_=


the bus station @ genting


some shops at genting bus station


me @ bus station


the bus has arrived & guess wat, it's the same bus driver who brough us up, lol


pic before boarding the bus


in fact, some of the ppl came up with me too, lol... see the clouds


so steep the hill..


so scary man....


approaching Chin Swee temple


some arabian like kid behind me told his mum that "he can see china"


so i arrived at titiwangsa at 7pm... & my bus back to Melaka was at 9.30pm. i was hungry ;( & i knew that there was no chance getting onto an earlier bus cos it's agong's bday the next day & everyone wanted to go home. initially i wanted to buy an earlier ticket but it was all sold out... so i called mini d & she asked me to wait for her at the titiwangsa station - we going pasar malam at sentul timur :-)


while waiting, i saw a familiar sight - vistana hotel


it was there where we stopped for shen ai to shit. hahah :-)


evening view of kl traffic


evening view of me... my camera, what's happening to u???


my mini d & me :-)


mini d look so cute here ^_^v


mini d is thinking hard...


thinking d, lol


so anyway, we went to sentul timur's pasar malam. since sentul timur is the last stop, they switched off the lrt lights even before we got out ok! so rude... also, who sets prices for the fare? it's a joke ok. from Plaza Rakyat to Masjid jamek, i stop & it's RM1.20. Titiwangsa to Sentul timur, 2 stops, so i gave the guy RM2. he gave me back RM1!!! wat la, so babi man...

sentul timur pasar malam is big... mini d went there to buy veges for her cooking competition. i bought chocolate apam - quite nice - a huge fried sausage, really fat & big & a taiwanese sausage - i like! mini d ate half of everything i bought =_= but she belanja me some ai mata kuching... but when i wanted a drink she was like - i will drink yours. babi. so i bought her a drink! hahah lime asam & sugar cane... we went home at 8.30pm. she stopped at PWTC & i was alone to bkt jalil....


bkt jalil at nite...


me in KKKL bus....


somehow, my camera is underperforming :( and through this post, i realised something, i got a paris hilton disease! all my facial expressions are the same =_= lol...
about the job, have no clue if i will get it...

2 comments:

KK said...

Thinking of new camera right??????

Shynn said...

looking for sponsors :-) sponsors will be featured in my blog ^.^