Monday, June 21, 2010

mini D's philips cooking competition

mini d entered a cooking competition last friday (11 June 2010). Since i had some stuff to do in UTAR that morning, so i guess i could drop by at my all time favourite mid valley to watch her in action! mana tau... reach there at 2pm, the thingie only starts at 5pm!!! babi man... in the event say start at 3pm ok =_=...

so i took some pics of mini d lo..


mini d


mini D hehehe


mini d & me


mini d & me again ;)


since i had to wait so long, i decided to go home.... i was coming down with a headache & by the time i was on the bus my head was like spinning & my tummy was gassy & my throat felt "full" :( i tried to sleep but it was too painful... then after FINALLY passing the toll at ayer keroh, i vomited - on the bus - but in a bag... hehhe... used to d o that a lot when i was a kid, motion sickness babi!

No comments: