Sunday, August 1, 2010

hair velcro

i first saw audrey ooi using something to plaster up her hair in her post for hada labo... i din know wat it was but it seemed kinda cool to me, it was pink :-)

then one day (2 days ago) S&J in jusco was having sale!!! i usually don't go there but i wanted to but a scrublet from there & since they were having sale, no harm in taking a look around. then i saw IT! the thingie to "plap" on the head & all hair stays in place without any effort or hassel at all! malas wanna take pic of the packaging, click here to see wat it looks like from the blog I like makeup

it holds my bangs up really well!


it looks like this...


heheheh


the best part is, i put my hair in the above situation for a whole day. when i took out my scrunchie, i had a "curve", my hair was "bent" :( but when i took out the velcro, with just a few combs, my bangs din even looked as if it had been up at all! i love this velcro thing!!!! today, i found black velcors! i immediately grabbed a pkt :) RM1.90 a pair ^_^v

No comments: