Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mr Samkaran

this is a post of appreciation to the above mentioned person...

Today, i went to Jusco Aeon (my 3rd home). Mana tau the oldies never fill up the tank! i was so scared i had to push the car... so want or not, have to visit the petrol station :( problem is.... i never pump petrol by myself in my entire life! i've always got the oldies to do it or the petrol kiosk attendant. However, M'sia got this stupid thing bout "angkat tolak masuk picit" pump urself or don't pump at all kinda attitude =_= so die die lor :( some petrol kiosks don't even have the attending ppl, just a cashier... on the way there, i was wondering what to do if there were no attendants there...





when i reached the shell station at mata kuching (i think the place is called that), i parked my car beside the pump, the CLK (cute lil kelisa) was just the right distance from the pump on the right :) proud of my "acomplishment" i matikan engine & pushed the "thingie" to open the "petrol door"... OMG! the door rosak! never open ok!! i push again & again, still no opening of doors!!! then from the corner of my eye, i saw something not right on the left side of the car! aiyo!!! i parked the car at the WRONG SIDE OF THE PUMPS!!!! shit la.... kena move the car to the other side, lucky thing i did not have an audience =_=

upon parking the CLK on the OTHER side, i realised i was too close to the pumps! shit la, i had to move the car again... then out of nowhere, i saw this guy in shell uniform, so after killing the engine & bla bla bla, i saw him walking towards my (badly in need of a wash) car. So before any other customer could get a chance, i faster faster called him to help me :-) wasn't sure if he saw what happened before, but he was really nice about filling up the tank for me :-) he even told me i can enter contest lei ^_^ shell contest ok! not some contest bout the stupid things u do =_=

Mr Samkaran even told me to do the bonuslink thing at the counter cos the machine at the pump couldn't detect my bonuslink card. if up to me, i wouldn't really bother, as long as customer see me swipe can liao! hahaha... Big D said when paying for petrol with credit card, must make sure to press clear so the card details don't stay there. I was gonna do that after i did the bonuslink thing at the counter, but Mr Samkaran did it for me! so thanks to him, my fear of pushing the car in this super hot sun was eliminated completely :) TQ samkaran!!!!

anyways, when i got home, Big D drove the CLK to hospital... & he was so amazed that the tank was full ^_^ hehehe

No comments: