Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Big D!!!!

Big D's birthday is tomorrow. Big D is one year away from becoming Big Old D, haha!!! but being Big Old D will entitle him to senior citizen discounts, lol... anyway... Big D is my gardener, driver, handyman, carpenter, IT guy, electrician, pest control & so on.


This is proof :)


haha!!


anyway, last time our moral teacher asked us to write a karangan on "Bapa Saya"... me & one of my best frens wrote....
"My papa is the best papa in the world. He works far away from my house. Even though he only lives in my house once in a while, he still makes sure that my house is equiped with - water heater, microwave, fan, light, computer, internet, playstation, washing machine & the list goes on...." it was such a joke to us...
On the other hand, our other bestie Yong Hwee wrote something to this effect :
"My dad is an average guy but to me, he is the best. He gives me moral support when i need it, encourages me & guides me through life. takes time out from his busy schedule to spend time with me......"
OMG... Prash & I were like... oh, how? suddenly her dad seems better than our papa ^_^v lol!!
Anyway, Big D is the best Big D in the world. (he said i can live off his EPF next year, khehheheheh - where got Big D so good like this, haha!!)
So since it's Big D's birthday, I treated him to a Sibaraku buffet.... initially we were gonna eat Japanese set meal but he takut makan tak kenyang. after all, he IS Big D, haha!!

some from the Jap section.


Big D & Mummy who so untung cos she's old so i treat her too.


see, mummy's mouth full of food!


& me, the payer...


the chefs at work


we makan until super full until when come home, he terus tidur


Hahhaahah!!!! anyway, Happy Birthday Big D!!!! by the time u read this it'll probably be nite so it's close enougth to tomorow d ^_^ hehe!!

No comments: