Tuesday, March 23, 2010

mama's house

yesterday, went to mama's house... mummy suddenly decided to go look for mama's old pics. we found a stack of them. i also realised that out of all the grandkids, mama loves me the most :-) her house is like my shrine! there are pics of me EVERYWHERE!

these are mama's wedding pics!!


this is Me :-) so cute ^_^ lol


i was 4 years old :-0


this was during CNY...


this was mummy when she was mini


mini becky


mama's 75th birthday, mama's wedding, mama & her kids.


me & mama on her mango tree


me & mama in her house before renovation


mama has my convo pics too!!!


me & mama now



mama so cool!!


lol


mama's birthday at Merlin, i think she was 65.


Me again (told u it was like my shrine)


my convo pic again & one with me & dtk Kong Cho Har


this is my mama, some 60+ years ago...


mama, around 60+


this is only around the living room area! i've yet to show off the photo albums & mama's room where more of my pics are to be found :-) hehheheehh!!!! *mummy, i know u sure say i super perasan. but ur jealous cos she put MY pics & not urs! mhahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!! after all, i am a Princess :-)

No comments: