Tuesday, October 27, 2009

absence due to...

well, it seems like i haven't been blogging for a while now.... reason being i have run out of stuff to blog about :( also, i have found new games better than mafia wars :-) heeeehehehehehe ;) some good news to share... I GOT A NEW PC!!!! Big D Got me a new PC ^_^vvv the new PC can enhance my playing of...

Restaurant Life


Happy Aquarium


Cafe World


super nice! also i was super tired from work... & i haven't recieved anything from UTAR yet :( & i'm blogging from the new computer my Big D bought for ME!!!! mwahahahahah!!!!!!! hehehehhehe!!!!! with a 20 inch flat monitor!!!! woohoohoo!!!! I'm thinking of buying myself a new phone.... touch screen kind with wifi :-) wat do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oi! Hello.....! The new computer is for everyone.....it's to reduce queueing time when everyone's home...besides, he bought it for ME...MUA-HAHAHAHAHA....but I'm generous and will share it with my minions.....that means YOU....KAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!

Shynn said...

minions??? Me??? since when was I a plural??? u perasan lebih, i publicly claimed the PC 1st, i put it on my blog :) hahahaha

Unknown said...

What to do - I outrank you - remember, I'm the boss apple sauce......MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Shynn said...

o ya, i forgot... but that's cos ur OLDER, OLD FART!!! mwahahahah!!!! soon u'll lose it & i'll be the boss!!! khehehehe!!!