Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fi Fi the house plant

Long time ago in my palace, my ah ma gave me house plant. not sure what it was but it had a thick stem, thick leaves & pink flowers. I named it FiFi :-) not long after, FiFi fell sick (i watered it too much) & had to go back to ah ma's house. Ah Ma eventually saved FiFi but FiFi never made it back here (ah ma was suspected FiFi was being ill treated!!!)

Subsequently, all house plants were named in FiFi :-) i've had numerous FiFis... even those i kept in the office during my training were called FiFi & had a small tag with FiFi on it ^_^ heheh... anyway, yesterday i went to pahlawan....

i saw horsie!!!


& i brought home my latest edition FiFi ;-) heheh


best part is this FiFi "doesn't require watering" (it says so on the box)


now there's no risk of FiFi drowing or dehydrating ^_^v this is by far the best FiFi ever!!!! (",) heheheh

No comments: