Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Garbage we can do without!

I was sleeping rather peacefully some time ago until... the sounds of a grinding machine woke me up!!!! how RUDE!!!! those idoit so called neighbours are at it again! these are the worst in the world kind of barbarians living behind my palace!!!

junk yard type house which they never bother to take care of!


some old signboard they just chuck behind their house...


they're so lazy to mow the grass on the slop that they spray it with weed killer & our grass kena too!!!!


the hippo, they take baths in their back yard ok!!!


filthy beings..


the idiots who make noise to make me up from my beauty sleep!!!


babi cilakas!!!!


worse of all, they made a puny house in the garden, far far away from their house. they keep their Marley in it, locked up 24/7!!!! they bathe it by spraying it with water even while in the prison!!! hope they kena struck by lightning for waking me up!!!

No comments: