Thursday, October 15, 2009

escape from alcatraz

After going to work for the 1st day, I came home with a headache, 2nd day as well but on the 3rd day, my head was ok but i was actually running (something I don't do)... this is why...



The job sucks, everyday is a routine - Call ppl come for interview, give spelling test, punch holes. dah la boring & have to talk to pee brains who "I tak faham English la..." & rude ass parents who demand to know why you're looking for their kid. must have screw up kids, that's why their so worried.


Sit in office ALL DAY - No clients to meet, no events to attend, nothing to organize, no name cards, no fancy stuff & NO PANTRY!!!!

Working hours SUPER LONG - sitting in the office all day doing something you hate from early morning to evening... seems like i went to work yesterday & am only coming home tomorrow :-(
No ME time cos I have to get up early in the morning, before i can see the sun, half an hours drive to work & the torture begins. Afterwork, it's evening & the sun is setting, by the time i go home, it's dinner time. after that, I take a bathe & watch TV while almost falling asleep!


No INTERNET!!!! how can?!?!?!?!?!? It's 2009!!!! where can like that?!?!?!?
it's like i'm doing the boring stuff that nobody wants to do. I mean how hard is it to punch a hole in the stupid A4 paper? there is more than 1 hole puncher & they have to look for ME specifically to punch a stupid hole in their single stupid piece of paper! i'm doing all the calling & all the spelling test. I did not even get any training on the stuff! how can they expect me to call ppl up & offer them jobs when i don't even know nuts about the job?!?!?

so i tendered my resignation. Initially I was just gonna make my case a NO SHOW & get absconded but then thought of giving them a piece of my mind since i'm never gonna step foot there ever again. but then again... we have that stupid 2 week notice clause & maybe the HR manager would be kind enough to allow me to go off since i just worked there for 2 days then... so i wrote a letter, just stating i would like to resign, no dates.

then when the pig faced bitch got my resignation, all she cared about was how i was going to pay them back!!! saying i have to pay back 11 days worth of salary!!!! hello!!!! i did not even state in my letter that it was my last day already ok!!!!
half an hour before work was over, i was asked to sign a stupid agreement saying i OWE
the company money!!! the stupid letter even said i requested for early dismissal!!! babi! dunno how to read English is it?!?!?!?!
So i grabed the stupid letter, packed my stuff & RAN!


I ran as fast & as far as i could... After i stopped running, I felt so happy as i did not have to return to hell the following day ^_^v

No comments: