Thursday, October 29, 2009

Big D, the big crazy...

Big D is crazy... he likes loud noises... I on the other hand can't see the fascination with loud music. to me, big speakers, piano & anything with loud sounds = devil's work... recently (yesterday) Big D spent the whole day doin THIS :

hooking up the computer to the HiFi set!!! Crazy man!!


see, his Hi Fi set....


2 speakers here...


another 2 there....


this is MY PC that Big D BOUGHT FOR ME :)


more loud noise generators here....


so anyway, i woke up today to find this stuck to the kitchen tap.... see mummy has the worse doctor's handwritting wannabe... :)


water cut


so colourful ^_^v


I made roasted drumsticks


ta da!!!


this was so sweet!


& mummy wanted to cook rice!!!


mummy the rice bin! hahahah!!! anyway, 38 is gonna help me see see phone price in KL.... hope it's cheaper there ^_^vvv cos Babi D dun wanna bring me go buy a new phone!!!

No comments: