Thursday, April 22, 2010

hollywood makeover

I wanna cut my hair cos the weather is freaking hot! i find myself bunning or pony-tailing my hair everyday :( so i found this site where u can get yourself a makeover!!!!


it started out with this....


whitney houston


Mana Suvari


Ashley Olsen


Reese Witherspoon


Eve


Michelle Monaghen


Camelia Belle


Katie Holmes


we can even do male styles with adam lambert


Joe Jonas


chase crawford


& crazy like Lady GaGa!!!!


lol!!! anyway, the pics i use ppt to do cos i'm lazy to open photoshop, so quality not so good. Anyway, the site is quite nice to use, since can draw on make up as well & they let u choose the brands & how much u wanna apply in which pattern too! cool man...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

not lady gaga, you look like ah lian....you look like the adam lambert type - yup! definitely adam lambert......kakakakka!!!

Shynn said...

I'll find a suitable baguette style for u ya ^_^v

Unknown said...

no need, that style won't suit me!!