Thursday, April 15, 2010

my trip to klcc

this morning, aunty suet fun prepared a PrinCess pau for my breakfast ^_^ princess pau, cos it's PiNk ;) it's called miku....

during festivals, it morphs into a tortoise


ashleigh thinks she's a Princess too


eagerly waiting for her share of miku


it looks like a pau


have to spread quite a load of butter... yummy! i like it ;-)

after breakfast, Aunty suet fun had to go jaga gerai @ ikano for earth day.... on the way, she dropped me @ taman jaya lrt, as usual. I was supposed to meet my brat sis at 10am but she dragg to 10.30 & even then, she was LATE!!!


while waiting, went to my fav place in KLCC, Isetan!!! hehe


they had alice in wonderland's tea party


took pic of this while debating wat to eat.


me


mini d & me ^_^v


end up, we makan @ secret recipe....


we sat on sofa couch ^_^


i was gonna eat noodles


mini d spaghetti


my beef noodles, not exactly vietnamese


mini d taking a sip


the noodles are nice. 5 beef balls & lots of sliced beef


mini d's meatballs, very herby


see how rude she is, use my chili dish as her rubbish bin!


finish!!!!


mini d was so undecided on what cake to get... she finally settled on raspberry cheese, nice


we being greedy....


had 1901 ^_^ yay!!!


the great texas ted

then i went to toilet & bought water & started on my long journey to bkt jalil.... :( took the bus back home & oh ya, how could i forget... we saw KY from Kyspeaks!!!! it was like "ahhhh, it's KY!!!" celebrity!!! we turned around & he was gone ;( he had lunch at santini, we initially wanted to go to santini too... sigh :( maybe next time...

No comments: