Thursday, April 8, 2010

in Kl & PJ again...

I went up to KL again yesterday. went up early cos i had to pass tarts to shen ai =.= anyway, since i went up early, i decided to go to my favourite Mid Valley for lunch!!! hehehehhe.... i was a bit hungry by then, it was almost 3pm cos i was waiting for the stupid bus which took so long to come... anyway, since i was hungry, i went to kim gary :-)

there was still a crowd & surprisingly, they let me sit on the sofa :-) i had never been "allowed" to sit there before, even when there was more than just me alone, lol...


i had Mark's Six Curry set lunch - this is the soup


my yin yang ~ HK style


spaghetti (shen ai, i hope you're jealous!!!)


my curry with loads of cheese!!!


my set - which i had already finished the soup


see my cheese :-)


in my curry there was lean pork (kim gary pork is nice cos there is no stinky smell & fats) potatoes, egg, chicken drumet, sausage, ham, onions & CHEESE!!!! - RM13.50 for the set, makan till full full, 5% discount for J card members. 10% for kim gary members...


Then i went for class as usual & asses really talk rubbish... think it's so hard to find stuff online when i took out my pendrive & showed the all my free articles & thesis examples, even Dr was impressed :-)


anyway, aunty suet fun brought me out for breakfast today ^_^

we went to Sri Paandi's near her house


indian sweets


the menu


everything is served on a banana leave


the show kitchen, lol


aunty suet fun & her tosai ghee


the curry gravy


the chutney


teh tarik, kurang manis :)


i had tosai rawa - crispy crispy


it was like a net :-)


they had the meats coming out after we finished our breakfast


i like this, dry mutton thingie :-)


O ya... while walking around in Mid valley, a tonne of ppl were grabbing these...



so i grab a tonne too ^_^


they have promo at the back, like coupons.


Pink is nice :-)


Eh shen ai,


let me know if you want some...

when i showed mummy, she kinda hijacked it... shen ai, if u want, let me know ok!!!!there's one where u can get buy 1 free 1 from manhattan fish market :-)

No comments: