Thursday, June 18, 2009

not so jobless - soon to be

as my followers would know, i'm a jobless grad. I've applied for countless jobs over the past month (actually only starting 1 june). Govt project had rejected my application, without even an interview session! I've applied in jobstreet, thru snail mail & also e-mail... My application to RMH is in KIV :( last year, i had a lot of offers, mana tau the economy go bust & now i have a tonne of KIVs :(


Apply in Jobstreet, mail & e-mail.


However, i got a call that day, so i went for an interview today, not my dream job, but whatever that allows me to buy my own wheels would do for the moment ^_^ it's in malim, a pusat tuisyen ok... under SLP media sdn bhd... it's a teaching job, teach mini monsters...

i was thinking more to teach uni monsters, kinda like a tutor... so off i went, with my Big D.



me & Big D



on the way there...


well anyway, it turned out to be a bit better than expected, not fully commission based... however, i'm not sure if i can teach mini monsters... we'll see how it goes, she supposed to get back to me in July cos the thing starts in August...
Then we decided to go buy fishies :) heheheh!!! so we went to the fish mall in malim.


it cost RM 138 ok... size of a BB plate only!



little fatties!!!!



these are yummy!



goldfishies!!



big tank.



Big tank & Big D


we had to follow this home :(


my new pets :-) bag fish!


so anyway, my tuaku is comin back tomorrow... & i have another interview tomorrow. it's a sales & marketing job... & i'll be working at night.

my convo is coming soon :-0

No comments: