Thursday, June 4, 2009

Princess has new subjects - Elliott Lucca, Cleef & Vanni

the Princess has new subjects to rule upon now :-) hehehe, too bad they're all inanimate objects :( but, better than none rite :)


Subject number 1 - Elliott Lucca

It's a gift from my Mama, she's so cool rite :-) wonder where she got the branded wallet from, since she don't go shopping... online? maybe, haha!!



Elliott Lucca



oOoooO... Princess love shiny!!!


Love the tassle too!!!



Best thing is it's brown, Princess have obsession with brown bags, purse, etc



Subject number 2 - Cleef

Jusco sale had started & I wanted a big bag to put my new toy (Lumix). Cos my tiny bag can only fit my phone & wallet & maybe my hand cream... So lucky to find this, last bag!!!! For a poor Princess like me, kena wait until sale only buy :(



Cleef



Big big space :-) Elliott's sleeping inside!!!



Nice, nice... Beige?? nah, super light brown :-) hehee




Mana tau got ppl jealous O!!! this prune endorser poser piggy. Can't go toilet so eat prunes like mad. force me bring her go Jusco again so she can check out the bags... I got she also must have. not say she got subjects like me, only her mickey mouse wallet & Big D's nokia... copy cat...


38...


So, I made her become the ah-mat!!!! hehehe, my new driver, quite louya de... complain so much bout driving... sigh... she's the one who wants to go see bag, but dun wanna drive pula... took us around 1 hour (ok, maybe less) to reach Jusco, normally 10 minutes can sampai d - from my door to their door lagi.

38 new ah-mat.



so scared...




wa! managed to park in the box o...




but the disappointed piggy did not find a bag suitable for her craziness. So she tak kam guan draw a pic of me... can sue her for defamation!!!


  1. A defamatory statement of or concerning the Princess (so obvious it is!!!)
  2. Published to a third party who understands its defamatory nature (she showed it to my parents!!)
  3. Resulting in damage to the victim’s reputation (Of course!!! I'm a Princess ok!!)

Since the crazy pig had unkowingly fulfilled the 3 elements of defamation, Libel type, I can sue her!!!! yeah!!!! hehehe!!!!! I would accept an offer of ammends in the form of her being my eternal slave!!!! haaahahahahah!!!!!!



Subject number 3 - Vanni

After my toes kena torture like hell from Alain & Buaya everytime i go work, I finally went to MP to buy my comfy unbranded shoes :-)

From Re-Mix



Vanni!!!!




My toes feel better now :-)


Then that bo kam guan fella, went out with her frens & got herself a sampat bag, suitable for her, so bright the colours...

38



eyes pain d :(





The whole thing is empty, just her mickey mouse wallet & Big D's nokia!!! crazy fella...

Anyway, I have 3 new subjects to rule over now :)
happy happy



now I need a car... any sponsors??? I'll blog about u, make u famous :-) hehehe!!!

No comments: