Monday, June 8, 2009

Princess' Number 1 subject - Chai Chai Boy!!!

The nieghbour's doggy is chai chai boy. Chai chai boy is so cute!!!!! I can't get enough of him!!!! One of the reasons i like this puppy so much is cos he really knows how to respect royalty. Though just a dog, you'd be surprised how cultured he is & how he never forgets protocol when meeting with royalty, i.e. me :-)



Chai Chai Boy!!!!



Here's Royal protocal, as stated in here http://eeuropeanrussianaffairs.suite101.com/article.cfm/meeting_the_queen


When in the presence of royalty, upon meeting the royal one, women should curtsy and men should nod their heads or bow.

Chai Chai bow!!!! so cute!!!



Maintain a low profile, no starring...


Isn't he cute!!!!



Allow Princess to take pics with it ;-)



heheheheh!!!!!



do not speak unless spoken to... It really doesn't bark at me :-)

Allow the Princess to leave the room first; backs should never be turned toward the Princess, unless it absolutely cannot be helped.

& that's what chai chai did after our photo session, it waited patiently for me to go back to my house before slowly creeping away, backwards of course. So cute!!!

some say he's scared of me, cos he only accords me this royal respect, they're jealous!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chai boy looks absolutely terrified!