Thursday, June 25, 2009

a place i won't miss...

As my uni friends would know, Shen-ynn always goes home to Malacca. 1 day no class, Shen-ynn will be on the next bus home. Hence, Puduraya & Melaka Sentral would be the place i frequent most often during my uni days... During my 1st semester, I even took the 5.30AM bus back to kl in time for my 9am class.

Yesterday, Ee Ma had come from KL to visit my Mama so we had to go fetch her from Melaka Sentral.


Use the back way, it's faster.



the market.



reaching...



the big market.



Those who have been to this place would know it's like a mary go round. we would need to make a big huge turn before getting to the drop off point. from the drop off point, we would then need to exercise to get to the ticket counter. So Big D, seeing that I'm a Princess, would drop me off at the domestic arrivals platform meant for town busses :-) heheheh...



Ta da!!! this is the drop off point.



a bus...



Melaka buses are ancient!!!



no parking but still ppl park...



Ooo, old bus coming my way!!!



I've never sat on one...



inside looks like this.



these are fans of Dr Bombay, they sing taxi taxi taxi!



waiting for Ee Ma...



Oooo!!! i've sat on this many many times!!!



I've donated countless amount of $$$ to this company!



I wouldn't wanna sit on this old crappy bus!



this is worse than the one before!!


So anyway, since i've now planted my butt in Malacca (for the time being anyway), i won't be needing to come here anymore ;-) not missing it at all!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oi! pity your poor mummy who had to wake up at 4.45 to send you in time to catch your 5.30am bus.

Shynn said...

ya la ya la... but at least u can brag about wat a good mummy u are rite...

Shynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.