Monday, June 1, 2009

balloon dreams

I went to work last Saturday & there was a wedding being held that day. It was more like an october fest there... Swing, Martel, carlsberg, red wine - free flow. Of all the tables, I had to take care of the ones with the October fest group. but it was quite easy as all i had to do was make sure they had lots & lots of booze without even needing to pour it for them :-)

since it was more of a fest than wedding, there were helium balloons everywhere... so I brought it home with me :) hahahahah!!!! I'm generally afraid of balloons, except water balloons cos it can get other ppl wet :-) hehehee... anyway, scared of balloons cos they might pop & scare me :( however, helium balloons are another category - fun! cos it can fly... so nice. I've always had a fantasy of collecting as many as possible & letting them lift me - then I can fly :) I also liked the idea of flying via umbrella, like Mary Poppins :-)



fly? no...

But for piggy sis, her fantasy is super different! She wants to let go as many of my helium balloons as possible! she gets super delighted seeing my helium balloons fly into the air & vanish into the clouds. crazy fella kept bugging me to allow her to release my balloons!!! babi took 1 of my reds & let it go ;(


sampat po...




she was so happy...


anyway, better to let crazy ppl have fun rather than let her harm me rite? Esp when she wants to kill wild animals & catergorizes me as wild animal!

No comments: