Saturday, May 30, 2009

another pair of silly shoes...

After my toes turned into some flesh shedding machine due to my WONDERFUL super BRANDED pair of buaya shoes, the terrible horrible torture tool from hell, I decided to change my regular working shoes to the shoes I had worn to office during my Industrial Training. It hadn't given me any problems then so i figured to give it a try. They're Alain Delon btw...


Alain Delons...


wa! mana tau these dumb pair of idiotic shoes are worse than the crocodile torture tools ok! it made my toes sore in half the time of the buayas!!! then, come home time the toe skin start to shed like autumn :( my special cream finishing already but my poor toes still not healed :-(

stupid stupid branded shoes!!!! babi betul!!!!


see my feet, not only toes, now look like they belong to King Tut ok!! I think even his mummified tootsies look better than this! Never ever buy branded shoes for working anymore!!!! even while walking on carpet floor it hurts!!!! babi cilaka buaya AD shoes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a free online verison of SimCity Classic. http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr The only reason why you have just 200 billion of his atoms in you is that you are also losing his atoms at virtually the same rate as you are gaining them, as the analysis on equilibrium in Part I above makes clear.". So I have high hopes for the Griso.. Her initials "BNC" were worn by the team's players on their helmets for the remainder of the season[1] and the Brittanie Cecil Memorial Fund has since been created, which collects donations at every Blue Jackets home game.[3].
Although these large companies do not have a problem spending top dollar necessary to acquire famous personalities, most small companies struggle to afford any celebrities, let alone ones that cost $25 or $40 million dollars. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose jacket[/url] The differences between classical and Keynesian economics are numerous, but can be categorized into a few key areas. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose[/url] "I'm working on bringing the instant film camera back as part of the future." On January 14, 2010, Gaga had to cancel The Monster Ball Tour in West Lafayette, Indiana, due to health concerns; she was having trouble breathing in the hours leading up to the show, and paramedics later stated that she was suffering from an irregular heartbeat as a result of dehydration and exhaustion. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]zendaya coleman beats by dre commercial[/url]