Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Estee Lauder Variety Mini Collection

I came home from work Monday morning & saw this on my side table... Wow!!! Perfume!!!! mini ones too ^_^ i had to wait for mummy to wake up the next morning to find out where it came from... Mummy said it's a gift from Aunty Joyce for obtaining a 1st class honours :-0 I love it so much!!! FYI, Aunty Joyce is mummy's best friend from school... she's like godmummy :-) (unlike my useless 2 god mothers who don't seem to exist) she's funny & she's loud, like me :-) but i dunno why mummy always ask me to shut up & allow Aunty Joyce to go on talking! Anyway, this mini set is called the Estee Lauder Variety Mini Collection (that's what i found on the net) & is retailing for USD $75!

nicely wrapped...


back


it can be carried!!!


mini spray bottles!!!
beautiful love, beyond paradise, sensous, pure white linen & pleasures


I like it so so much! thanks Aunty Joyce!!! this is my 2nd set of minis collectibles. my first was from E E Ruth, she got it all the way from US, it's concentrated stuff :-) but it now resides in mummy's drawer... have to sneak into her drawer whenever i wanna use it.

E E Ruth's present...


aren't they cute ^_^


Thank you Aunty Joyce for such a luxurious gift & no, mummy can't have a bottle cos i'm selfish! Mwahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

but...but...Joyce said to give me a bottle cos she forgot to get me something for my birthday and she said to just take the Pleasures from you....

Shynn said...

u greedy mummy! u have a 30ML pleasures all to yourself! this is only 4 ml!!!