Friday, September 11, 2009

the PR5 family

As I was cleaning out my pendrive, i stumbled upon my pic folder named jpeg & originals. Funny, i do not recall ever giving such names... so i opened it & remembered that i gave my pendrive to the ICT guy at UTAR to get my copy of originals :-)

anyway, we did not choose the background. kinda sucks. i'd make it PINK*** hehe. anyway, i thought why not upload it in my blog :-) that way i can keep it in my picasa & also remember all my classmates for 3 years ^_^

the photoshoped copy


one of me :-)


an original pic of us :-)


the guys look bored...


they chose this for me...


we did not know they took this pic.


back row - Darren, Kwang, Jonathan & Ian


2nd row - Xiao Xiao, Carmen, Vic, Jamie, Kumu, Mee Thing, ME, Eileen, Wai Yan, Liyun & Jong Hui


front row- MC, Nicole, Eunice, Weng Hung, Mong Ping, Helena & Siew Lin


the photographer must've been fed up...


cos we took almost half an hour :-)


to come up with THIS!


he he!!


we told them we wanted this...


but think they chose this in the end...


and probably to balas dendam (cos it was lunch time then & we made em wait) they put the skul & bug background!!!

No comments: