Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Apparently, it's my birthday today, yup, 2nd september 2009... How so, my frens who have been wishing me happy birthday on march 31st every year may ask... well, i woke up this morning & recieved an sms today, it read something like this :"Nikmati panggilan percuma (Maxis ke Maxis) pada hari jadi anda! Dari 12am-11.59pm, 02-09-09. Selamat hari jadi!"

Translation :" Happy birthday shen-ynn!!!" so i tried it out & called a 012 number & it turns out it IS my birthday after all :-) maxis did the same thing for me on March 31st, so i guess i AM special after all ^_^

mummy still owes me a present, a huge one for forgetting my birthday today!!! WHY NOBODY ELSE WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY???? haha, thank u maxis! u sorta made my dream come true, just proves to show if u believe in all your crap, it will eventually be true :-) birthday everyday!!!! heheheeh!!!

No comments: