Wednesday, July 7, 2010

day out with yong hweeeeeee

Yong Hwee is back from aussie! she's been there for what seems like forever so i bangun awal to accompany her for breakfast *which is rare for shynn* lol we went to sin hoe garden cos yhwee was craving nasi lemak...

before we got out of the car, yhwee ask me to open pressie :-)


my very own BYO coffee cup!! so cool lei, since i love cups somemore *hearts*


from here.... o ya, i got yhwee a piggy toilet roll dispenser (cos she likes pigs) but forgot to take pic of it :(


ice tea


I had mee siam - wished they gave me a spoon =.=


yong hwee with her nasi lemak


me :) then we went to Aeon


coffee bean time! CB is like our clubhouse man...


we used to get tonnes of free stuff from there in form 4 :)


Yhwee's southern blend


after that, we went to MP & Yong Hwee made specs... since i dun wear specs, i just try try for fun lor. mana tau i found my dream pair of specs!

ta da!!!


when i eventually need to wear specs, i will get THIS frame, lol, seriuosly, it's super cost effective.


Yong Hwee trying very hard to convince the shop ppl i'm not crazy...


then we went to DP & her house where whe gave me THIS! yummies :-)


that mumZilla fella grabbed this, opened it & ate half!


from aussie :-)


i bought powder eye shadow from elianto cos they are having SALE!!! 70% off it's only RM6!


glittery - dun look nice in this light, but i assure you it's nice :-) wanna get another tomoro!


yong hwee gave me this - blush & eyeshadow mix *cannot drop on floor!*


& shimmery eye shadow :-)


we wanted to go to pasar malam, but it rained! it got heavy when yong hwee dropped me home... when i got out of the car, it rained big drops! then hor, super babi lor... now the sun is up! after i finish mandi...

No comments: