Friday, July 2, 2010

My guppies got babies ^.^v

my guppies gave birth ;-) so happy, but by the time i noticed them, i only managed to get 3 :( i have no idea how many of them were there in the 1st place... it happended like this. I woke up & looked at them as usual, was about to feed them when i saw tiny fish! OMG! 2 tiny fishies!!! hurray!!!! faster look at the mummy fish, still look like normal only wo... hurriedly, i took the net & took all the biggies out.

I got my nursery tank (ex prawn tank) & started scooping out the babies, there were 3, so cute de ^_^v

3 baby fishies, so tiny...


wonder how old they actually are...


i was super duper excited this morning that i did not drink my coffee which i intended to until 1.5 hours later! awaiting more babies :-) but my fishie mummy all look same only, dun look thinner or fatter also :(

No comments: