Thursday, July 22, 2010

jusco with mummy

today, my mother barged into my room while i was STILL SLEEPING! she started shouting so i would get up... she made such a commotion till i had no choice but to open my eyes cos ignoring her would just make her voice level even more unbearable! yea mummy, i know you'll read this! lol, u must be so honoured that i'm gonna make u a celebrity ^^v hehehe, so anyway, mummy wanted me to tag along with her to Jusco :) so ok lor... even though i had already went yesterday & didn;t have anything in particular which i wanted from there... mana tau... when reach there, mummy ask me to try on this, try on that...


me :) in a blk dress mummy ask me to try


me & mummy in the same dress, lol...


yea, i kinda felt like my birthday was coming soon, but mana tau, i had to pay for it myself :(


since mummy din buy anything, she pestered me to go to tesco! NO WAY MAN! i'm not going to TESCO!!! of all places =_= so, mummy brought me to Jusco (the new one) lol... then mummy did the same thing, gave me the illusion that my birthday was coming soon & i'll get a present from her...

my new dress from Aeon Jusco


& my new dress from Jusco

mummy said i dun have anymore birthdays till next year :( so sad... anyway, i love sales! it's like i'm becoming a sale addict liao :(

No comments: