Friday, July 16, 2010

it's time for me to go up to kl again... to pass up my thesis proposal, ammended version... sigh..... i hate kl. i spent half of my time there today waiting for transport! i (feel like) i spend half of my money on transport! hate it! Also, i wanna go see a hot plate mini d found for me in a specialty shop :-) my new toy's gonna be a hot plate ^_^v


me waiting :( sucks man....


for few years liao i wait at this very spot, for my stinking bus 12!


this time mini d ask me to bring cabbage, 1pkt carrots, 2 cucumbers, brocolli & sausages...


this tree provided me shade for as long as i've been waiting here - i forgot to bring my hat!!!


finally i reach PWTC area! going to PJ just to hand in my stuff, din even spend a minute in UTAR!


i discovered a monster in mini d's room!


a rabbit monster!!! must the ghost of rabbit pie!


me & the little monster


the other little monster eating baklava!


after this, we going chow kit to buy my hot plate :-)


so far, in mlk, i only found 1 place selling hot plate at a reasonable price - everest (RM20-50, depends on model) fok boon lagi teruk, sell RM36 above! not the type i wan lagi....


so happy mini d gonna bring me to hot plate shop :-)


mini d got burned :( can eat the meat there!


mini d still amazed at her burned meat


now she's gone mad... must be the lack of food, only having a sundae for lunch


i'm trying to keep a straight face. no lunch...


we took star to titiwangsa & now taking monorail to chow kit... cos we malas wanna walk 30 mins from legend ;)


finally, our train arrives


i so wanna sit here :)


off to chow kit!


Oooo, look at mini d's shoe! (fyi, it's NOT from petaling street, but ori from US, EE ruth gave)


well, mini d is now looking for sponsors for a new pair of shoes... sponsors get to enjoy a 38 star meal on her :)


mini d showing me where we'll be going...


we're here!


they have quite a few - cheap too! but why is it silver?


star shaped, cost RM24.90... i think the new ones Long Feng ordered for sizzling promo is silver too...


small one... i bought the big silver one :-) since i was just gonna use it for masak masak :)


but i wished i could buy ALL! mini d got 10% student discount ;) & i bought twisted straws ^.^v i never wanna use a straight straw again! twisted straws rock!


amazingly, this shoe lasted the journey from chow kit to pavillion!


i read lots of stuff bout pavillion having yummy food in food republic, so i wanna try, since i'm super hungry...


i particularly wanna eat the hokkien mee, oyster omelette & bibimbap! must psycho mini d into sharing with me :)


lavender bakery - where u can find charcoal everything - bread, donut, mochi, cake! mini d forced me to buy one for her ok.... RM3.90


my bill for hokkien mee & OO


the super simple menu


the open kitchen - everything made upon ordering, good!


my s'pore hokkien mee!i miss it so much :) the chor bee hoon like crystal noodles, only a bit of yellow mee, good!


my oyster omelette - OO - no startch lei! i like!


mini d so good, she decided to makan bibimbap :-) i was craving it!


so now we can share o - RM13.90


i had 3 large prawns in my mee :)


mini d's bibimbap! she quickly mixed it all up before i could take pic :(


comes with soup & pickles


mini d STILL stirring the bibimbap


such huge oysters! now only i realise, lol... they're really big :)


ice mango abc... quite refreshing RM4.75


i tar pau-ed an OO for big D & mumzilla cos i think it's really worth it...


just to check if they cheat me on the oyster & put mini ones for tapau, lol mini d say i mad :(


mini d bought egg tarts


3 types


all the food we ate! after that mini d can go walk around see got wat other food lagi =.=


& she decided to get one of these...


look like tosai


scoop out the durian.... it's cold!


the tosai looking pancake


flip!


imagine those dropping on the lady's head, lol


it's like the apom manis i had at TTDI!


mini d belanja


but she was like "hey! hold this a while & dun eat it!" she only allow me to eat the edges!


there was a film crew :) look close enough ya


welcome to aquazone, lol


mini d say i lebih one :(


i memang lebih comel daripadanya ^.^v heheh


mini d made me walk so far man.... all the way to klcc from pavillion...


then we took putra lrt to masjid jamek & change to starline...



the end of the picture story cos.... it was ppl mountain ppl sea 人山人海 ok! the whole place was flooded with ppl! if the lrt were to break suddenly, nobody could fall cos it was so packed! so no pics cos i couldn't even reach my camera... then at bkt jalil, after getting down, it seemed like ppl were pouring down the stairs... like someone spilled ppl =.= so crowded, lucky i bought my ticket in advance, cos it was all sold out... i'm happy with my hot plate :)

No comments: