Tuesday, July 20, 2010

out with yong hwee again :)

i went out with yong hwee again today :-) din really know wat we were gonna do, all we knew was that we were going to pak putra for dinner! lol

me, waiting for yong hwee


we went to old town 1st, since it was only 2pm-ish, Yhwee & her nasi lemak


xi mut nai cha


me :-)


french toast


then as usual, we walk around MP, cos mlk got nowhere else to walk =_= then we migrated to aeon jusco, also nowhere else to walk... yhwee stopped by at home 1st & her mum decided to join us for pak putra :-)

mango lassi


our food, quite a lot lei... lol! thanks aunty christine for the yummy dinner :-)


when i reached home, i found this wierdo on the coffee table... aunty edna gave "enzymes".


mummy claims that these enzymes will make ppl look younger... i told mummy i googled it & know how to make them... so yes, you will get to see it on my blog soon ^_^v but i'm not sure if i dare drink it, lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Shynn said...

ur welcome :) thanks for reading my blog ^_^