Tuesday, May 19, 2009

how i spent my tuesday

well, last week i plucked some wild chili padi which sprouted out of bird droppings :) hehe.. i think it did cos it was growing along the fence & nobody had planted it there. so i guess the birdians droped it there ^_^

then i decided to cut the chillies to give to my Mama's PA. HOWever... my mummy wanted to keep it for herself. greedy greeeeeedy. after hording it for a few days, she decided to grind it, make it into paste! the keyword there is SHE. SHE said SHE wanted to grind it, but never did cos she was busy being an arabian. so, before my hard work started to rot, i volunteered to grind it. mana tau it was so much work cutting the heads of those stupid tiny mini chillies!!! it took me more than an hour clipping off it's bloody heads.. :( then my fingers pedih!!!! hooo


This is all i got from all that suffering.

Then, Shen Ai wanted to show off again... this time with her puff pastry. but she refused to make savoury version for me :( my fav is curry puff ;)


measuring the flour...



Me putting the butter.



Shen Ai making a dough.


Dough done!!


Roll in the pastry margerine.

yeah, about the pastry margerine, again the stupid place mummy gets her supplies from kinda is a cheat. mummy paid for 500 grams but they gave only 400 grams!! but piggy only needed 375 grams! takan wanna keep 25 grams hanging around like dunggu rite???

Then, since piggy dun allow me to "kacau" her pastry, i decided to make my own!!! hehehe, mini pastry :)

so cute rite :)

roll roll roll :-)


keep rolling rolling rolling!!


bake it hansel & gratel!!!


not done yet ;(



Piggy's show off pastry.


Piggy showing off & messing up our dinning table.



Piggy's apple pastry.


kacau the sisZilla :-)


Finally! my sausage pastry done :) was only nice hot, cooled down & the doggy benefited from it!


the pastries piggy made waiting to be baked.


hehehe!!!!


since piggy messed up the place, she had to wash up!!! hahaha!!!! beside, my Princess hands don't allow for such behaviour, unbecoming of a Princess - I've got contact dermatitis, itchy peely fingers when I touch the wrong things. but it grants me the privilege of not having to wash up :-) mwahahahahahahah!!!!!


Finally Piggy Pastry done baking!


So after the baking session, we went to Equitorial Melaka Hotel's etc... coffee corner. cos after 8pm, they give 30% off their cakes :) & their cakes are yummy! ya ya i know, i work at RMH... It's my Mama's birthday tomorrow, so i wanted to get her an individual cake & the only place i've seen these mini whole cakes are in EQ.


Which one to get???

Still deciding...



Can't make up my mind!!


All look so yummy :(



I want all!!!!


So finally, after a starring match with the mini cakes, finallt chose a few to adopt :) but first, the scary point of the day - Big D allowed Piggy to drive us home!!! ahhhhh!!!!


scary ok!!!


Anyway, she drive like snail till got many cars overtake & Big D scared she kena saman ok! but lei, reach home in one piece eventually.. phew! the cakes also made it home in tact :)

oreo cheese, caramel chocolate, choc fudge, tiramisu & choc fudge again :)




So anyway, the choc fudge is for Mama, see the individual mini cake so cute!!


Coming up in the next post - Mama's 84th birthday!

No comments: