Saturday, May 23, 2009

Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ8

Today is the day I bought a camera :) yup, my very own digital camera bought with my own sweat & blood working 100 hours on a RM4.00 per hour rate. I bought my own compact camera!!!!! After much research (I'm good at researching for stuff my interest. Academically, research is good for taking short cuts ;) hehe) I decided on Panasonic or Nikon. Cos Canon was out of my budget :-( having had the dough, I'd grab myself an ixus anytime. Big D's Canon Ixus 400 had been the first touch & feel of a digicam. So of course the successors would be my first choice, learn more about Big D's toy here.

Panasonic was having a promotion, I got this with a free bag, SD card - 2 gig memory & a super extended waranty of 33 months! & with the price of Big D's toy, I could but 5 of these...


New Baby's inside



Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ8


Top view



oooo, it's on!!



wa...


my very own ;-)


anyway, all I need in a camera is all in here. I'm an airhead when it comes to using complicated camera functions. So those who allow me to shoot & go is more than enough :-) since the buttons are more or less similliar to the ixus, i don't really need to read the manual. but of course, i'm a pixel freak, cos i'm planning to blow up a mega sized billboard of me in convo mode come this August & Big D's 4 megapixels might give me a blury billboard... now the challenge is where to place the billboard? do i need a licence for putting it up at my front yard? Even if MBMB gives the go ahead, will Big D allow it? Even if Big D says can, will mummy say yes too???? haha!!


Anyway, going to work tonight... Will be taking a trip to my alma mater (but in another campus) UTAR tomorrow to kepo kepo :-) that'll be my upcoming post & a chance to try out my digicam :-) hehehe!! haven't been on holiday for a while, I think it was since the last time where we sent Piggy to Legend... Didn't have a blog then tho... So, i'm gonna get ready for work soon, gonna put on my faker poser lashes ^_^ so excited!! heheh!!!

2 comments:

Umabathy said...

Will you advice others to buy this Camera?

Shynn said...

if the person is like me who just needs basic functions - definately yes, would advice to but, especially with the promotion thay have now till 31st May 2009 ;) thanks for reading my blog!!!