Thursday, May 28, 2009

UTAR ~ My Choice!



Utar ~ My Choice, that's what's written on the faculty shirts every Utarian freshman recieves on the first day of orientation. Anyway, UTAR is my alma mater (which you would have already known from previous posts). Logo courtesy of http://www.utar.edu.my/contentPage1.jsp?contentid=201&catid=1


During my days at uni, these are my 3 best buddies who stuck with me throughout ALL our asignments!!! since year one semester one right up to year three semester three. Thanks guys!!


Sin Yee @小小, Si Shi @ Nicole, Mr Malik (tutor) Me & Hong Kwang.



So anyway, we sent the bro for registration in UTAR Kampar, like, duhhhhh, that's the purpose of this whole trip rite. UTAR there is so nice!!! they take my developement fund & made a resort ok!!!!


the "great wall of UTAR"



secutity check at the gates ok!



heritage building, it's probably bigger than my faculty in PJ!



Looks like some international trade center!



so resort like, juniors enjoying my developement fund...



3 years ago i registered in this lane :)



they have plants! not factory dirt!



looks like China ok..


where's the panda??



Library.



It's so big i can't even see the books from here!



the garden & lake.


cafeteria has more than 1 stall lei!


they have variety!

lake view al fresco dining.


Nasi goreng only RM2.50!



what animals??



PJ don't have this...



the lake



so big, jalan tak habis ok...
UTAR bus!!!!




drove all the way from PJ ok!



sure la i kena pose pose a bit, let the juniors know senior UTARian is here :) hehehe



they have flowers growing amongst the grass!!



uaual sight in every UTAR campus.


Heritage Building


foundation rock of UTAR :-)



so anyway, the UTAR tour had been cut short by non UTARians such as the MUian & the Legendian & the Big D who complained it's hot & wants to go do other stuff... I would've wanted to go see the lecture halls & ICT labs & photostat shop & toilet, yes the toilet :) and a whole lot more of other things... but i had to say bye bye & go Tesco again, if not they would've left me behind!!!

No comments: