Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Back, with 1st class honours!!!!!

I'm back from my Kampar trip to my alma mater's new building. Spy spy on how they spent my funds :-) anyway, that's a lot to blog about... those will be in my upcoming posts, but for now, more important news.....

DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT 1ST CLASS HONOURS!!!! yahooooooooooooooooo!!!! Print screen didn't work :-(



A for my final year project!

i got 1st class :-)


Mummy says we now have bragging rights ^_^ but no immunity against doing housework :-( shit... also no need to pay back my PTPTN loan!! heheh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/cars-party-supplies.html]cars Party Supplies[/url].

Shynn said...

Hi Hilary,
thanks for reading my blog & your kind words ^_^