Thursday, May 21, 2009

tesco trip

we went to tesco today to get the supplies for the bro's kampar trip. funny there's a tesco there too but we gotta come to the home tesco & lug the stuff there. anyway, i wanna go see the tesco there cos my Ah Ma said that tesco all over malaysia is the same - imagine that!

anyway, i'm not too much a fan of tesco, it's like an air conned market to me... i prefer Jusco cos it's better.


Piggy buying stuff to bring back to Legend



Initial stage.


Final stage - considered minimal,compared to normal days.


So anyway, the family likes this beef noodles - Tangkak. But i'm not too fond of it. Initially i was all into it but now it's like bluek to me :( my godpa tuak & his brood love it so much, it's a must have whenever they come to Malacca from S'pore. The hungry cousins (or maybe greedy) will devour 2 bowls (at least) each!

so that's where we headed for lunch today. beside it was this crazy name for a hotel - 7!

Is there 8 or 9??


haha!!!

Since i don't like this noodles, i'm not gonna endorse it by blogging bout it. but you can check it out in Big D's blog here.




makan makan...



mine was plain as IMHO, they have lousy noodles not to my liking, i used to bring my own bee hoon & bean sprouts.




When we came home, i decided to make ice lemon tea :) i like to have cold drinks readily available for my consumption. I like sour stuff but the family, actually just the olddies prefer it sweet...

a gallon of tea - there are 5 of us, duh...



6 lemons, squeezed till dry


oh ya, i made super compressed pickled chillies too :)


Then mummy made me fry keropok. Then for sure she'll complain the utensils are oily after i use...

keropok frying



The piggy with my fried stuff

my glass of refreshing tea :) extra lemon for me ;-*


think i'll have some keropok too ^_^

No comments: