Monday, May 18, 2009

over the weekend

woke up, as usual so early :( then piggy woke up so we decide to finish up the creme caramel. see piggy eat so yummy!!!


bye bye creme caramel...


Had to go work that day, work is fun, work can get $$$, work can eat yummy yummy, work get tips, work got funny ppl, work can makan expensive food, work is great! So anyway, i work part time in Renaissance Melaka Hotel's Long Feng Chinese Restaurant.

So i've eaten abalone, shark's fin, bird's nest, scallops, etc.... FOC until muak d. hehe... Anyway, this place supported me thru uni, paid for my rent, transport, makan and a few luxuries ;) started at 6pm saturday & went home at 1.30am. Sunday started at 8am for dim sum buffet... this week, mummy & Big D brought mama, ah ma, the bro & the bro's gf come makan. Oh ya, & mama's PA was invited as well... cos, kan she mama's personal assistant, kena follow where ever mama goes rite. wa... my mama such a big shot :-)


buffet line up at RMH. Big D took d pic ;)



getting ready for pigging session!!



my 2 grandmas, looking great!!


So they makan makan until kenyang then went home while me & 38 stayed back to clear up the mess :( we finished work at 11pm. considered early ok.
Everytime I come home from work, my feet ache like hell, all thanks to my Crocodile shoes! stupid shoes, keras like besi, branded but babi. I bought it cos it was BRANDED & 50% OFF, looked nice & branded, BRANDED. mana tau it is so babi bodoh tool from tortura ok :( and it does not spoil!!!! it does not expend, feels harder everytime i wear it! I'm going back to buying my non branded RM 49.90 remix shoes! at least those are comfy...


cilaka buaya shoes


tortured toes :( boo-hoo...


I kena buy special cream to apply on my tootsies ok :( blister here & there, kembang until look like gonna letup!!! they make my feet into buaya feet!!!!

2 comments:

BIG D said...

EEEEeeeeee!!!!!!!! What scary looking toes..................

Shynn said...

want sponsor new shoes??? then won't be scary liao ;)