Thursday, July 30, 2009

going to war

recently, cos i'm a penganggur, i've been playing mafia wars on facebook. It's quite a nice game... nothing like my rpg ff9 (which is my favourite game of all time) but can do to pass time.

Mafia wars


Then yesterday, while waiting for time to elapse & my energy & stamina to recover, i discovered other games by zanga (the ppl who bring us mafia wars)... OMG!!!!! it's fashion wars!!!!! so super nice & everything is PINK!!!! hehehheeh!!!! so while waiting for my recovery in mafia wars, i now play fashion wars :-) mwahahahahahah!!!!

Fashion Wars


ever seen a pink haired purple skinned model?? sure i'll make the headlines :-) so if anyone wants to join my mafia or my posse, you're all more than welcomed. look for me on facebook - Ng Shen-ynn or simply click the link i have on my blog's sidebar.

No comments: