Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Princess made salted eggs

I wanted to make salted eggs, seeing how easy it seems thru online recipes... So i followed mummy to the pasar malam near my house to get fresh eggs :-)


Nelly Wee's car!!!!


The pasar malam


wonder what this is for...


I like fried oysters :-0


Me :-)


Mummy talking to the bananas...


Finally got my eggs!


Tauhu goreng...


WoW... they murdered a cow...


My Eggies


So anyway, before I went to pasar malam, i had earlier prepared a salt solution. It's super easy to make salted eggs. Just soak the eggs into a super salty salt solution for many days :-)

super salt solution.


Place eggies in a jar...


we supposed to use ducky eggs but i wanted to try it with chicken eggs instead... try 2 biji 1st see if jadi anot... i did this on 25 June & had it today. It was really like salted eggs! Initially, while soaking, the shells might crack, but the egg won't leak out. they will float at the beginning but it'll sink towards the end...

As usual i forgot to take a picture of my finished product ;-( anyway, i'll be making more soon :-)

No comments: