Friday, July 10, 2009

thanks for buying my tv

today, i made my 2nd sale :-) 1st was my handphone, now it's the family TV. we have 2 TVs so 1 is collecting dust. Big D tried to sell it on mudah but nobody wanna buy... then Gong Kia who bought my handphone was looking for a TV. Kiam Siap Kwee only willing to spend RM200 for a small china tv. Hence, tum tum tum!!!!! time to do some IMC :-) hehehe

(From http://www.marketingteacher.com/Lessons/lesson_marketing_communications.htm

Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) is a cross-functional process for creating and nourishing profitable relationships with customers and publics by strategically controlling or influencing all messages sent to these groups and encouraging purposeful dialogue with them. Advertising, public relations, sales promotion, event marketing, direct marketing, e-communication, and selling must be integrated to present customers and publics with a consistent message, identity, or theme, and to contribute to brand equity for an organization.


Wake up early in the morning (11am) must prepare for direct marketing.


Ask Big D for pricing & we start the IMC :-)
Product = TV (SONY)
Price = RM280
Place = My Castle
Promotion = IMC part

the TV


The buyer - doubtful at 1st...


Advertising = Occured the night before :"U wan buy tv??? My house got, I sell to u wan? Cheap & Good & SONY!!!! 29 inch, made in Japan lei!!!"

Public Relations = Talk nicely to the bodoh :"Hey, my Big D say the price u wanted can :)" Maintain the idiot's interest by spinning ;-) super good condition, it's just like NEW... manage communication by making follow up calls :-)

Sales Promotion = "Ok ok, since u are a nice customer, you are so lucky, u buy the TV, I give u a free tour of my castle !!! heeh, got ppl wan tour my house i charge lei, i give u free tour ah!!! Free remote control & free antenna! good wat! buy 1 free 3 lei :)"

Event Marketing = Upon entering the room where the TV is, do a small dance & sing along, dunggu will think it's an event heheheee!!!!

Direct Marketing = Allow him to test the product & praise the product & tell stories of how it will change his life forever :-)

E-communication = er... the fella dunno how to use pc la, talk on handphone counts??? I promised to blog about it :-) hehehe

Selling = Done! Cash!!!!


satisfied customer ;-)


After that, we went to ah ma's house & my aunties puppies were there. Yorkshier Terriers.


trixie (she's so tiny!)



more me than her...



Big D with tigger



trixie & tigger can't hold still!!!



he's playing with ah ma!



I feel like paris hilton & tinkerbell



Ooo, double the heiress!!



looks like the doggies are not cut out to be celebrity pups.




So Cute!!!!




So tiny!!!


then we had to come home... and i decided to clear the space where the TV used to be...

now empty



lookie the dust!



after an hour...




dust free now :-)


I sorted it out in this order - drinks & glassware, vases, fishies, containers & deco :-)

No comments: