Monday, July 6, 2009

my new pets

last time, my Ah Woei 宝贝 gave me a bag of pretty big prawns to put into my aquarium. I was so happy until the water turned colour the next day & i had to release them all into Big D's pond :-( i put 3 into my fish bowl. 1 dissapeared, 1 became hei bi (虾米) & 1 more is now pregnant :-) hehehehe....

Big D decided to bring me to air keroh lake to catch some prawns of our own :-) i wanted to catch soon hock as well but the fish dun like me ;(


Important things 1st, post my convo attire form.



Pay our club fees..



I always wanted to steal own a buggy :-)



while waiting...



I didn't even know they had this!!!



must pass this too...



take this road...



ta da!!!! sudah sampai - ayer keroh lake!!!



some restaurant



pink dragonfly eggs.



the view



indah water, yucks man!



moi ^_^



the ripples caused by fish!!!


so anyway, i had to put my precious lumix away to avoid losing it to the fishies while i tangkap the udangs... Hence, no pics of me in action. On our way back, we decided to let the prawns see see some ulu place that we ourselves tak pernah nampak. cos we kesian the prawns, stay in the lake for so long, no chance to see the world.


the road not taken



follow the petronas seludup lori



we didn't know this existed ok!!!



daibochi is here rupanya...



wow... female only parking. wonder where the males park. i saw one cycling...



another company i din know existed.



wonder what they do...



kena pump petrol on the way home...


Since i dunno how to pump petrol, so Big D terpaksa DIY... hehehe, normally, i get the attendant to do it for me, if not why are they there rite???


Big D



ok, finish!



why not??



another one :-)



when i reached home, i tangkap the prawns & put them into clean water... place them into my pink aquarium :-) mana tau they like to jump so much!!! jump into my hair also ok...


my new pets :-)



Prawnies!!!!


I'm gonna fead them loads till they become big & fat & juicy & meaty & i'll make butter prawns!!!!!! mwahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: