Wednesday, July 29, 2009

unsatisfied...

i bought a watch - a real one - cos my RM 10 watches last for RM 10 only. It's a Polo, got warranty & a nice box. mana tau, few months after using it, the small pin thingie came out. So i went back to fix it lo... They told me that it's not covered in the warranty & it'll take 1 monthe to fix. babi betul. then they dunno how much it costs so they said they'll tell me after a week. so ok lo... i wait...

1 week - no call nothing, so i pula kena go jusco myself. they idiot told me they just only sent it there!!!

2 weeks - they said "it's not 1 month yet" have to wait for their stupid technician to see if can fix!!!

3 weeks - they dunno wat happened to my watch!!! babi cilaka bodoh! so i scream & yell at the idiots there & mummy called the store manager in charge of these babi idiots..

hehehe, they kena threatened - by week 4, if they don't produced the watch, i get a full refund & if they do produce the watch, i do not have to pay for anything wat so ever...

sadly they gave me the watch by week 4... cos i was looking forward to a full refund...


the idiot who dunno anything..


never gonna buy anything from then ever!

No comments: