Thursday, August 6, 2009

back to PJ...

yesterday i kena wake up at 7am =_= still sleepy, go to toilet, wake Big D up & go to Melaka Central... all so familiar, the feeling of not wanting to go. even though this time i know that i can come home on the day itself, i still dred going up to PJ alone in the stinky bus... but i had to collect my convo attire & piggy's loot.


I took the KKKL bus. 8am. sleep lo...


this meow also waiting for bus :-) hehe


reached at 10 & started my journey to PJ... walk thru petaling street.


started to drizzle...


RM2 on metro bus 12 to PJ


stinky crappy bus.


Yeah! finally reached UTAR!


So I went ahead & collected my convo attire & booked my convo DVD & did all that was to do... then i remembered i had booked an extra guest card for piggy. lucky thing i remembered oi, if not Piggy alone kena go watch my convo from the so called CCTV room :-) sure she show a one kind face de... heheheh. after that i went to the bus stop to wait for BUS 12. stupid bus! i arrived at the other side of the road & saw the4 bus stop. i had to cross the road & i got road crossing phobia. so i waited for traffic to clear (like duhh) then the cilaka babi laoya bus sped off!!!! babi. i had to wait for the next bus! hmph!


Jaya One, came up too late...


I use to take this route back to my rented room...


UTAR Bus in action.


Finally the babi lop-sided bus 12 is here.


real cilaka man! when i want it to wait for me, it cepat cepat tekan minyak. then now that i'm on the stupid bus d, it tak mau jalan ok! dunno wait for wat. stupid bus!

Reach kota raya & kena walk to plaza rakyat...


Star LRT.

took the LRT to PWTC. go look for the Piggy who has a loot for me :-) heheheh.... she can ask why i come so late lagi. babi it was raining man! of all days i forgot my umbrella! i had to walk in the rain from kota raya to plaza raykat :( than piggy can cancel out makan plans cos she gotta do assignment... sigh... i stole a few pieces of her cream crackers...


me & Piggy


Piggy & Me


Piggy ask me take pic of her BS name tag.


in Legend hotel lift...


38


38 stay on 34th floor but lift only go up to 33 floor :-(


38's penthouse!!!!


messy 38's room (they even have housekeeping)


the view from the 34th floor



After getting the loot, 38 had to go to KL Hilton & I made my way back home... reach at the stinky hell on earth aka pudu raya...

they think by hanging lcds it makes it better....


berwajah baru my ass...


hate hate hate... gotta be what i hate most about KL


scary overpacked mini stalls...


transnasional counter... wait wait...


I reached home around 4 ish & my tummy was quite angry cos tak dapat makan kim gary... however, mummy had leftover chicken rice & i decided to play utilise my new claypot :-)

OMG! it's super cute!!!


I think it overcooked my egg :( but the rice had the crunchy effect :-)


stuff i collected in my convo pack...


of course, most importantly, harry potter outfit.

too bad it makes me look like humpty dumpty! it's a one size fits all... i'm supposed to take a better pic after i get my scroll... so anyway, will be going up to PJ --> KL again tomorrow for my much awaited convo :-)

2 comments:

missyjo said...

oh i was at jaya one for lunch yesterday! and i was at pudu also but only was there at 4pm...

hehe

Shynn said...

so ngam de??? too bad we din bump into each other :( next time la :-)