Monday, August 17, 2009

Claypot Pan Mee

Remember the uber cute claypots i bought??? HERE la... Ok, i finally got to use them with the parents & not just me playing masak masak. my sa ee ma asked mummy to buy pan mee for my mama but my mama insisted she hates it. so it ended up here in my house. I remember only eating pan mee 3 years ago when i first when to UTAR for pan mee stalls are non existent in Malacca. then i saw it as a chance to play with my claypots.

Big D being the usual greedy person he is said he wanted a bigger claypot. so i got mummy to take out her claypot which aunty ai lian gave her as a wedding present.


Big D big pot.


mummy with the bak-kut-tah style claypot


mine ^_^v


still boiling!!!


I had so much fun with these cuties! next i wanna make lou see fun or udon or chicken rice!!! hehehe!!! o ya, the soup is chicken stock, some veges (小白菜), squid, chicken, mushrooms & topped with spring onions, ikan bilis goreng & fried shallots. I don't really like pan mee but i really enjoyed the claypot :-) hehhe

No comments: